We're a little church that's big on community!
Join us on Sunday mornings at 10:10am
on our FacebookPage
Our aim is to REACH the life needs of our community,
see people RESTORED to wholeness through Jesus Christ and RELEASE them into their life's work.
To see people restored to wholeness through faith in Jesus Christ!
Board of Elders
Angie Heins - Pastor of youth &
Erica Burns - Pastor of women's &
Trish Croteau - worship director
Kevin Rankin - men's ministry
Michelle MacIsaac - christmas musical
Sandy Rankin - communications
1002 Beaverbrook Road
Kanata, ON K2K-1L1
We are located in the heart of Kanata in the community of Beaverbrook. For an accurate location and directions, please click on the button below.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
What We Believe
Theology is what we believe about God, and that affects how we approach God. Everyone, whether Christian or not, has a theology. We choose to ground our theology in our Wesleyan roots. This arises out of and informs the denomination we are a part of. This means that we tenaciously affirm the essentials of historic Christian orthodoxy and we give grace and latitude in the non-essentials.
• The Bible is inspired by God and is authoritative in all matters of faith and conduct.
• There is one God who exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• Jesus Christ is God; we affirm his virgin birth, sinless humanity, and his divine miracles. We also affirm his atoning death, bodily resurrection, and ascension. He continues to mediate for us and he will come again.
• Humanity is spiritually dead because of sin. Our only hope is the merits of Jesus’ death and resurrection. Salvation is a free gift of God, received by faith, accompanied by repentance. The Holy Spirit applies Christ’s work to our lives, giving us spiritual life.
• The Holy Spirit empowers believers to live holy lives that positively affect those around us.
• The Church is made up of all people in whom Christ dwells.